Biro on yellow and pink screen print. Roughly A4 because I misread the guillotine.
Tried out a new process today, and as usual it was really exciting. Turns out I had completely the wrong idea about what screen printing involved (I thought they developed like photos or something), but it was actually a lot more of a hands on approach, and a lot more unforgiving.
The margin for error was quite slim, with small flaws in the print rearing their heads if I took too long to “squeegee” the paint or if the stencil didn’t cover the print area completely.
It’s a really engaging process though, and it’s something I can imagine myself coming back to.